Intensive Cordex HP Controller (Duration: 1 Day)
The Cordex HP Controller is the advanced next-generation control and monitoring platform for Alpha’s Cordex product family. Alpha is pleased to offer its new intensive Cordex HP Controller course for anyone who installs, maintains, or works with the new Cordex HP Controller. This 1-day course covers setup & configuration, system creation, using & maintaining the system, as well as various best practices for getting the most out of your Cordex HP Controller.
Who should attend?
Developed specifically for Alpha customers, this course is recommended for anyone who installs, maintains, or works with the new Cordex HP Controller.
- Duration: 1 day
- Cost: $799.00 per seat
Nov. 1, 2016 | Edmonton, AB
Holiday Inn Conference Centre Edmonton South
4485 Gateway Blvd., Edmonton, AB, T6H 5C3
- Registration: Click here to register
- Payment: Click here to pay online
BenefitsOn completion of the course students will be proficient in the installation and operation of Alpha Cordex DC power systems and will be prepared to work safely and efficiently in this environment.
- 1 hour of theory & group work
- 7 hours of hands-on training
- Initial setup & configuration of Cordex HP Controller
- System creation
- Using & maintaining the controller
- Cordex HP Controller best practices
Contact UsTo inquire about this course, contact us at:
- Toll Free US & Canada:
- Website: www.alpha.ca/training